Report a Problem

Report a Problem

Is there a streetlight out in your neighbourhood? An abandoned vehicle? A pothole that needs filling? Then tell us about it. You are our eyes and ears and hearing from you about problems and concerns will help us improve the quality of the city.

To report a non-emergency problem, please complete the form below or contact City Hall during business hours at 250-723-2146. Please note that online submissions will be received during normal business hours. If your report comes in on a holiday, weekend, or after-hours, it will be received on the next business day.

For after hour emergencies, including water or sewer main leaks, please call 250-724-1351. Please note that water leaks and sewer blockages on private property are the responsibility of the property owner.

Personal information contained on this form is collected and used only for the purposes of responding to your request in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA).

Copy of Draft Five Year Financial Plan 2020 - 2024

Click here to view the 2020 - 2024 Five Year Financial Plan.