How to Register
How to Register
You have the following 3 options when choosing how to register for a program:
|BY PHONE||IN PERSON||MAIL IN|
|Speak to one of our receptionists to register during facility hours of operation. We accept credit card over the phone. Call 723-2181.||Register for our programs in person during facility hours of operation. We accept cash, cheque, QF Rec Bucks, debit card or credit card.|
For your convenience you can mail in your registration with payment to: 4255 Wallace St, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 3Y6
- Course name and code
- Registrant's name, birthdate, address, phone number & name of parent or guardian
- We gladly accept Cash, Cheques (payable to the City of Port Alberni Parks & Recreation Department), VISA/MC and Debit Card at the time of registration.
1. All registrations are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Pre-registration is required for all classes except when specified as a drop-in class.
3. Please read confirmation receipts carefully for important information.
A full credit or refund will be issued if you withdraw from a course at least 24 hours before the course begins. Refunds or credits for withdrawal requests received after that date will be issued on a pro-rated basis unless otherwise specified during registration.
Programs with insufficient registration numbers will be cancelled (at least 3 days in advance of the program start date) and refunds/credits issued. To avoid program cancellations, we encourage all participants to sign up early!
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in recreation. That's why we offer the Have Everyone Access Recreation Today (HEART) program! A coupon book for free admissions and discounts on programs is available for low income households based on Stats Canada low income cut-off rates. Pick up a brochure explaining the program at any of our recreation facilities.
There is no charge for attendants of a participant requiring Attendant Care to participate in drop-in sessions at the pool. Phone 250-720-2514 for more information.